Friday, March 10, 2017

Stronger than you believe

I got a bracelet the other day
from Avon that said, "Stronger
than you believe" and thought it
would make an awesome
 sentiment for a card.  


I'm super happy with how
it turned out.  It's a full sized
card and there's a reason for
that.  I'm sending it to a friend
with another card enclosed-
that I will post tomorrow-that she
can send to her daughter, so it
needs to be big enough to 
accommodate that.   I thought
later that it might have looked
better with a pink mat rather
than just pink behind the negative
die cut, but oh, well.  Maybe I'll
make another one like that 
someday.  This die is so big that
you almost have to put it on a
full sized card anyway.
 
It snowed yesterday!  Nothing 
really stuck, there's white here and
there in the grass, but that's just
not the point!!
 
My dad and I went for coffee
yesterday at a cute coffee house
in Angola.  I love the caramel latte!
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...