Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sign birthday cake

Isn't this the coolest thing ever?!


Pam's birthday is Sunday and one of
the sign students made this.  I love it!
I don't know HOW they did it, but it's very cool.
 

I made this card this morning and
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
I don't use these flourish stamps enough.
I stamped an envelope the other day with
this one and it came out so great
(I should have taken a picture) so I thought
I'd better start making use of them.  They
are relatively new, but I don't remember
where I got them.  Probably JoAnn's.  I
need to get back there as the manager
told me they were getting all new things
in.  I thought they were getting out of
scrapbooking since Hobby Lobby got here.
All of a sudden they had everything
marked way down.  Not like I didn't
take advantage of that, but...
there are some things that you can't get
at Hobby Lobby that JoAnn's carries,
so I was  happy about that.
 
It is so mild out this morning!  It's kind
of rainy, but I'll take it.  I don't have
to go anywhere.  I have a friend coming
later this morning and we are going
to practice signing together.  She drives
the bus for the deaf kids who go to school
in Indy.  It's a week long school and then 
they come home for the weekend.  She
was taking classes but due to family
obligations hasn't been able to
attend.  I met her in Waterloo
and it turns out she lives right around
the corner from me.  Literally!  So that
should be fun.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...