Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Embedded embossing

I haven't done this for quite 
a while.  I started a card before
this, but....got ink on it and there
was no way I could fix it.  It was
too near the bottom to put on a flower
or anything.  Don't you hate that?  I
had to start over.  I like how 
it turned out. 


The white scribble along the
side was glued on, then the whole
thing run through an embossing
folder.  I've had the die for quite
a while, too, and don't use it very
often.  I think it was perfect for
this project.   I bet it would have
looked ever better if I had embedded
that as well.  I never thought about it!
It is ridiculously cold outside.
I'm grateful I'm not in New England,
especially the parts that got 2 feet
of snow, but still.  Didn't Mother
Nature get the memo that it's
Spring?  She needs to be found
and gotten back on her meds.
Seriously.
Happy Wednesday! 
 

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...