Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Another year

Three years ago today my husband,
John, went Home to be with his
Savior.  I miss him so much, but
I'm so grateful to know I'll see
him again someday.  Cody, Pam and
I are going to go to the Great Wall
Buffet which was one of his 
favourite restaurants and celebrate
his life.  He was a good man and
we are fortunate to have had
him in our lives.  💖

Aha!  I just figured out you can
use emoticons in this program!  
Look for more!  😉



This is also a larger card.  I took a picture
of the flap opened, but the card itself also
opens where the plain paper and script meet.
So, half way.  I cut two inches off the
front of the card.  The flap tucks under
 the nested shapes medallion.  Carefully.
It's popped up on foam tape which isn't
very secure.  I glued it to the foam tape
but I have doubts on how well that will
hold and the rest isn't glued.  I had to
use two pieces of foam tape to get it
up high enough.    So it's one of those
cards you open CAREFULLY!!  But I 
absolutely love it!
It's so nice and warm this morning.
I have an appointment at 1030
(which I should be getting ready for)
and then lunch with my friend, Dianne.
I am really  looking forward to that
as I haven't seen her in two weeks
due to illness and other scheduling
problems.  I miss her!  😄
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. great card. Thinking about you today on the anniversary of John's passing. Enjoy dinner with Pam and Cody.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...