Monday, April 3, 2017

Welcome Spring?

Sorry I've been MIA.  My muse went
on vacation again and I've had a
very busy weekend!  Saturday a
friend invited me to go see the 
Blackwood quartet!  They sing
Elvis' religious songs and they are
really good!  I had so much fun.
The leader of the group told
us a cute story.  His father and
Elvis used to go to school together.
So when he was born, Elvis tried to 
touch him and his mother told his
father to "tell that boy to get his
dirty hands off her baby!"  LOL
Not an Elvis fan perhaps?  I'm sure
that was way before he became
famous!

At church we had an email 
group for writing scripture  
and it has ended.  I'm really
bummed about that.  But I
wanted to let her know how
much I enjoyed it and I hope
she does it again next semester.
So I made her a journal.


The only thing I wish is that I
hadn't put the "Prayer journal"
where I did.  I debated putting it in
several different places but nothing
looked quite right.   I think maybe the
flowers could have been spread
along the bottom of the journal a 
little more, also.  I may still add a ribbon
along the edge and tie it in the front
but I haven't decided yet.  Hopefully
I have some brown ribbon because
that would look nice, I think.  You
will have to imagine that because
I probably won't take another picture!
It's been so nice!  We had a lot of
rain last week and at least today
it's supposed to rain again and
possibly thunderstorm.  I haven't
looked past today.  But the weekend
was really  nice, so I enjoy it
while I can!
Happy Birthday to my son,
Nathan!  he's 41 today!
And Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...