Monday, May 20, 2019

Graduation day!

My grandson, Ethan, is now a graduate of Waldron
high school. I'm so proud of him! Here's pictures
of him, then him, Nathan, and Crystal.






He's a good looking kid if I don't say so myself!

As soon as I get the go-ahead from the physical
therapist and my doctor (who already gave me
his permission and will look at me funny if
I ask him again) I can be put back on the schedule
in June!  Yay!

Lili is going to the vet today and will be an
unhappy camper, but hey, she will be much easier
to handle without feeling like I'm holding a
handful of needles!


1 Peter 4:10

Each of you should use whatever gift
you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 
 

I have a list of verses I like and just go down
the list one by one. I'm pretty sure God is
out to get me the last two days, LOL!


Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...