Thursday, September 1, 2016

Top executive executed??

Wow.  Our country  might be going to
hell in a hand basket, but at least we 
don't get executed for falling asleep in
a meeting!  I'm so glad I don't live
in North Korea!!!

I don't really like either one of
these cards, but other people have
different tastes than me, so maybe 
someone will.  Sometimes what I see
in my head doesn't always translate to
my hands.  (and I am learning sign
language??!)  


This one is OK, I guess.  It needs a sentiment
but I just haven't figured out what to use
or how to put it on that it won't be boring.
It already is boring!  I was trying to
make something else but it didn't turn out
so I thought this would and it's BORING!!


This one should have had the insert a little bigger, 
I think.  I didn't really have a pattern to make
it and I'm no good at free hand.  The "hello"
is made the same way as the ones a few
days ago, cutting several die cuts and layering
them together then adding crystal effects on top.  
I like that technique.  Maybe I should have 
eliminated the butterfly altogether?

Oh, well.  I'm working on some more geometric
shapes for cards and the project I was
talking about yesterday.  Hopefully they
turn out better than these did!  I'm too picky,
I guess.

Lawn mowing  today as soon as the grass
dries.  The rain really made it spring up
overnight!  I enjoy mowing believe it or not
 and besides, it means that the grass is still
growing which means it's still warm!
I dread the cold weather.  To Nancy and 
any others that live in the path of Hermine, 
stay safe!!

4 comments:

  1. Love ALL your cards! Thanks for thinking of me! We're under tropical storm that is suppose to be a category 1 by tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about you since last night. I hope you guys are doing OK!!

      Delete
  2. The cards look great and I got several books that have stuff you can write on cards! I love quotes and stuff so message me and I'll help!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...