Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Let it snow!

Just kidding, of course.  Bri and I
had a great time together and while
she was here we made some snow
man jars.



I have two things in mind for these.  First, is
to put candy in them such as hershey kisses and
starlight mints.  If you mix them together it's 
pretty and cheaper, lol.  Second, for the kids
I'm going to take a toilet paper roll and
put some pretty paper around it, then
place it inside the jar.  I'll put a little money inside 
then fill it and the jar with M&M's or something
else small for a Christmas gift.  It was so 
much fun making them with her.  I let
her do all the spray painting so if there
was little spots of drips or whatever I could
blame her!  Just kidding, Bri!

I had another card I was working on but had
a bit of a headache yesterday that wore me
down so I  went to bed before I could finish it.
I should have it tomorrow, though.  I hope
everyone had a good labor day yesterday!
 

4 comments:

  1. Neat idea! I think the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! They were so much fun to make and Bri and I enjoy doing things like that together.

      Delete
  2. cute. FYI....don't mix mints and chocolate together even if they are both wrapped. The chocolate will take on the taste of the mints. I worked at a candy store. I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Karen!!!!! I did not know that. I was looking for something cheap to add to the chocolate so it wouldn't cost as much because I got the medium sized jars. Any other ideas?

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...