Friday, September 30, 2016

Lovely and Lacy

I love these new dies.  There's so much
you can do with them since you can 
place them anywhere on the paper. They 
only cut the design, not all the way through
the paper, so you can place them in the middle
if you wanted to!  Very cool.



You will definitely be seeing more cards
like this.  I also ordered some Tim Holtz
mini crazy birds with all kinds of 
accessories, like glasses, hats, etc.  I can't
wait to get them!  I always put my walmart
reciepts in at the site to see if someone else
has better prices and I had more than 50. 
saved up so I treated myself to them.  I
think I'm going to be getting an HDMI hub,
too.  They have a nice one with a remote 
for only 15. but I have to check with Cody
first to make sure it's the right one for me.
Electronics are not exactly in my realm.  I
am getting better, though!
It's been cold and rainy the past few days, but
I hear it is supposed to be really warm next week.
Just a teaser and then comes the bitter weather.
I hate winter.  Have I ever said that before?
Happy birthday to my friend Karen.  I think
you're 25 again this year, right? 
Thought so!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! -- new designs!! Love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! Nope not 25. I told Skip this morning that I stopped counting at 55 last year. Most people stop at 29 so I decided to be different and stop at 55:)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...