Monday, September 5, 2016

Meeting Donald Trump!

Imagine my surprise when, while at
my local Walmart I ran into Donald Trump!!


He even had cute little shorts on!  
Who knew??  I'm sure you have guessed
that it was Bri being silly!





More silly pictures!  As you can see, I
discovered snap chat last night.  Unfortunately
my phone won't do video on the app, but
Bri sent me a couple cute ones of her.  It will
change your voice, too.  It's adorable!


And finally a serious card.  This is an
easel card that folds flat for mailing.
I have a couple more stitched cards done
but not made into cards yet, so I may do
that this evening after Bri goes home.
We have had so much fun!  I'm hoping to
get together with her and Travis next
weekend and have an overnight.  That will
be a blast!!

I hope everyone is having a nice long
weekend!  

2 comments:

  1. Your silly side! Love it! Happy you and Bri had a 'crazy' time.
    The card is beautiful! Really like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy. I get into stitching sometimes and can't seem to stop so I'm pretty sure you'll see more, lol

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...