Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Umbrella man two

Or is it umbrella man too?  Either way
works!  I debated which one to put on
the title because I thought they were both
cute.  I saw this saying on pinterest not
long ago on a card with umbrella man and
knew I had to use it as well.  It lends itself
perfectly to the image.  


My dad has an appointment with a new cardiologist
later today so I am going to tag along and see
what she has to say.  Besides, it's always
a good idea to have a second person as sometimes
you don't hear everything that is said.  He has
A-fib and that is nothing to fool around with.
Afterward we are going to have lunch together
so I'm looking forward to that.  I don't think
he's been in Dairy Queen since they remodeled.
We used to go there and get their $5.00 lunch.
The chili dogs are so good.  It will be past
lunch time, but the chili dogs will still be good,
lol.  Just not as cheap.
Sunday one of the songs is "We Believe".  The
Newsboys sing it.    I have signed it before, but
the "we" and "believe" get me mixed up big
time.  So, Judy, don't look at me or I'll probably
get you mixed up too!!  But I will give it my best.
I feel like I am really in God's will signing and
I'm not sure why or where He is sending me
with this, but I'm going to trust that He has a 
reason for sending me this way and bringing
to my life things that I have both liked and
been not so happy about.  But it all makes us
who we are and what we are is a work in
progress.  If we've "arrived" then what's the
point of being here?  I don't want to stop
learning or seeing what He has coming in my life.

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...