Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ho Ho Ho


Now all Santa has to do is plump up
and put on his suit!  I think maybe if I make
it again I will use a lighter colour of blue.
It just seems to stand out too much and
draw attention away from the entire
suit.  But it's still cute.

Another double z card:



I can't tell you how long I've had these 
stamps but I love them.  They aren't a set
but they definitely go together.

B'Elanna and I are going to visit grandma
today.  My dad called last night and said
my mom wanted to know if she could have
a play date with B'Elanna today, lol.  A
small dog might be perfect for her, but she
wouldn't be able to get out and walk it or
even take it out to go to the bathroom without
much difficulty.  My dad wants another cat
but she doesn't even want that because she
says he doesn't keep the cat box clean enough
and it's hard for her to do.  No one keeps
anything clean enough for my mother, sadly.
So B'Elanna is her therapy dog, I guess.  
She's not very good at it.  She just wants
to run around and bark at my dad.  She
wants him to play with her, chase her around,
that sort of thing.  My mom wants her to sit
sweetly and quietly on her lap.  That doesn't
usually happen after the treats are gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...