Saturday, September 10, 2016

Are you ready?

Last night I was getting ready for bed and I
felt a little hungry, but didn't really pay
any attention to it.  I thought the hunger 
pang would go away.  All of a sudden I
had the worst pain in my stomach that
radiated toward my chest and into
my entire back.  I became nauseous and was
 instantly sweaty.  I also felt a little dizzy.
Having heard that women have different
 types of heart attacks than men (is this true??) 
I, of course, assumed I must be having a
heart attack.  My mind always goes to
worst case scenario.  It went away slowly
after about 30 minutes, but in that time I
seriously considered calling Cody to take
me to hospital.  I knew it really wasn't
a heart attack or I would have been on
the phone.  But it was really scary.  I
don't want to die.  But if that should happen,
I know I'm ready.  I have many family members
and friends who aren't ready.  That scares
me far more than a heart attack.




Isn't this just the cutest little brown bag?
I came across a package of them the
other day and decided I'd better use
at least one!  The tag fits right inside.  I just 
love how it turned out!


Here's a card with the tree pattern, but I 
did it only with the iridescent thread.  It made
for a striking card.  I wouldn't have added
the stars, but somehow got a smudge on it
and had to cover it up.  So you can't just
have two stars on one side....It looks a little
goofy, but it's OK, I guess.

Now for one scary picture....


I love snapchat.  I wish my phone would
make the videos through it though.  I can
do videos on the phone, just not in the
app for some reason.  A bummer because
it will change your voice, too.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...