Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy early Halloween

I can't help myself!  I ordered more
patterns yesterday. 4 are  Halloween and
3 are Christmas.  I get in moods and
right now it's stitching I guess.  I
admit it.  My name is Marianne and
I am addicted to stitching.



The witch hat has glitter glue on the
hat band.  I think that shows up.  I know
most people don't like spiders, but I think
these are cuties.  As long as they are
not crawling around my house.  I don't 
want to share my house with any
creepy crawlies.  Tomorrow I'll
post the other two patterns.  I'm making
a Halloween treat for the grandkids
so I thought it would be nice to
include a card with the treats.  Not that
they will care about a card I'm
sure.  Bring on the candy!  I don't
give them a lot because I like their
moms and don't want to leave them
with children bouncing off the walls.
Although I will admit when they were 
little, one year for Christmas John and
I got every one of them toys that made
lots of noise.  Sometimes you just
have to get a little payback, lol.

I'm planning on spending the day (after
class) watching some movies on Pureflix.
After all the pain of getting the subscription,
I may as well enjoy the channel.  I watched
one last weekend that pretty much insulted
my intelligence. I thought about turning
it off, but I actually did finish watching it. 
 It was  about this guy who had an angel
 crash into his swimming pool.  It was a lot 
like the movie "Splash".  I don't know 
 why I kept watching it!
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which one I love more. They are adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...