Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Peace on earth journal

Isn't this just the prettiest embroidery
thread?  It's hard to work with.  It's not
soft and silky like the normal kind, so
you have to go slowly and let it untwist
frequently.  The end result is worth it,
though, I think.


Maybe I'll re-do the Christmas tree in
this thread.  I'm planning on making a 
card with this design, but I had to make
the pattern smaller, so I haven't stitched it
yet.  I love how it turned out.  The prisim
paper underneath really adds to it, too.

It's is unbelievably muggy out today, but
I'm not complaining.  I always have to remind
God that I'm just remarking on the weather 
not complaining.  I asked Him today if
He could just keep it warm all year round.
I could almost hear Him laughing......

4 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful! Its hot and muggy here to. You can look outside and just see the haze. It rained hard this morning which only made it more muggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal & will make beautiful card! Summer is not over! I don't like the cold either. But we don't get snow - yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on moving down by you before too much longer....Seriously!!

      Delete
  3. Really?? Where are you planning to move?

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...