Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Playing with elephants

I ordered this pattern last week because it
was just so darned cute.  I made the
journal in regular size and then scaled
it down to make an atc size to fit on
the post it note cover.




I love how the journal turned out.  I wasn't sure
if it would look good with the paper but it
kind of looks like the elephant is standing 
under the tree.  I wish I'd thought ahead and
made it on some darker paper.  I inked the
entire image but it's not the same.
 
Class went pretty well yesterday.  I totally
spaced out on the word commit until ( naturally)
I sat down.  Then I remembered.  But overall
it went pretty well!  On the way  home I saw
a shooting star streak down from the sky.
I don't know where it landed-it probably broke
up in the atmosphere-but it was so cool!  You 
couldn't miss it if you tried.  I've seen shooting
stars before but they were really high up and
very dim.  This one was bright and coming
straight toward Earth.
 
I got my medicare all set and I'd say all in
all yesterday was a pretty good day!

1 comment:

  1. I received these! Just love them both. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...