Saturday, September 24, 2016

Another bridge arrival

Sadly, my friend, Dianne, had to send
her sweet kitty Lillie to the rainbow
bridge.  She's no longer in pain.
We hurt forever, I think.  God gives
us these precious animals, which I 
truly believe have a little of God in
each one of them, (how else can they
love us unconditionally?) and then we
lose them in such a short time.  They bring
so much into our lives.  I know having
B'Elanna and Neelix when John died
 made the loss a little easier. Sure,
I had the birds too, but lets face it,
with the exception of a cockatoo, birds
aren't extremely cuddly creatures!  So if
you could say a quick prayer for Dianne
and her family I'm sure they will
appreciate it.


Now for something interesting and strange...
I got a friendship request on FB from
Mandisa.  Seriously, I think it really is
from her camp!  I think maybe they went
through her instagram and possibly twitter
and sent requests to everyone on it.  It could be
someone just posing as her, I suppose, 
but I got a nice message this morning, 
"Let your requests be made known to God; 
and the peace of God will guard your hearts
and minds".  You are blessed today."
So even if it isn't from her camp, it is nice
to receive an uplifting message like that! 

I have class today, of course, and as always,
looking forward to it.  I'm hoping a few more
people turn out.  The Monday classes are
much larger than last semester so that's
really  nice.  I think it's wonderful that people
want to learn to communicate with the Deaf.
And on that note, I probably should go get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...