Friday, September 2, 2016

New laundry helper


To be fair, B'Elanna did not jump in the
basket, I put her there because I thought
she would look cute.  She decided it might
be a comfy place to lay so she stayed there!
I did finally get the bed made.  That's the only
reason there isn't laundry in the basket.  I
don't mind washing it.  I don't mind drying it.
I don't even mind putting it in the
basket.  I seem to have an aversion to 
folding and putting it away.  I am not the
only one I know with this aversion.  Normally
it doesn't even make it out of the dryer.  I
just use it from there and if something is
wrinkled I'll just throw a damp towel in
and dry it again--and then it usually sits
until it is wrinkled once again.  Once in a
while I'll take out the clothes that need to
be hung up.  Strange is part of the
package with me.


Isn't this so pretty??  I had the top part of
the card done a while back and couldn't
think of how to finish it.  I was cleaning my 
desk yesterday-something I should probably
do more often-and came across it and it looked
perfect with the circle of stitching!  It's surprising
what  you can find if you clean off your desk!

It's downright chilly out this morning.  I got
the lawn done yesterday and so did both
of my neighbors.  I like it when they do theirs
because then I don't have to pay attention
to the property line, all I have to do is
mow where they didn't!  It was a nice 
cool and breezy afternoon to mow.  The
news said we will get some more warm weather
this weekend.   I hope  they are right.  I am
not ready for this cold stuff yet.  And definitely 
not ready for the white stuff!!!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...