Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Umbrella man

This $20.00 die was half off!  I've looked
at it before but wasn't going to pay
that  kind of money for a die that I didn't
think I'd use all that often.  But I can't
pass up 50% off!! 


Isn't it cool?  I love the saying, too.  Obviously.

Yesterday my friend, LuAnn and I went to
Ft. Wayne to get some bird food, shop at
JoAnn's where I got the die and then out
to lunch at Olive Garden.  Next month will
be two very hard days for her.  The first
will be when her husband, Dennis, had a
catastrophic injury, the second two weeks
later when he died.  Grief is such hard
work.  I'd heard that before, but you don't
know until you experience it.  Everyone's
journey is different.  So while I understand
losing a spouse, I don't understand what
SHE is going through because it's so
personal to each person.  But she is doing
the hard work and more importantly, 
leaning on God to get her through.  As
hard as it is to lose someone to death,
it's comforting to know that they are with
their Savior.  I imagine John and Dennis
along with my cousin Ronnie, having a great
time together and probably wreaking havoc
 in Heaven!  Guaranteed John is trying to
run the place!  Of course, I know that's
not true, but it's fun to think of him
the way he was here on Earth. He was 
always right.  Or at least he thought he
was.  So most of the time I just let
him think that.  It was easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...