Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas bells


Isn't this just the prettiest design?
I was a little nervous because you have
to draw the dots of the musical notes
with a black pen.  If you mess it up, you 
start all over again-unless you do the 
notes first, I guess.  But they
turned out really well.  I am pretty happy
with it.
 

This card I made for a friend
as a kind of thank you card.  It doesn't
say that, but I wrote a note inside.
The musical note background is
actually from a Christmas pack I
just bought, but it didn't look
much like Christmas so it looked OK
for the card I had in mind.  
 
Tonight is the first class for "interpreter
prep".  I have no desire to learn to
interpret right now.  Nor am I ready
by any means.  But any learning is
good learning so I will go in with an
open mind.  Pam said everyone will
be on different levels so there isn't
going to be pressure to be able
to interpret things like sermons, LOL.
Good thing as I would have run for
the hills!  Maybe someday I will be
good enough to interpret but I don't
 see that coming any day soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're making Christmas cards! They are sooo pretty! What's up w/FB? Any decisions why they cancelled your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't contact you back, just a place for feedback. big deal. I'm not really in the Christmas mood, but I like the patterns, lol

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...