Monday, January 1, 2018

New card fold

I have more Valentine cards
to show, but this is a new fold
I found on a blog and it is really
cool.  It is also the first and last I
will ever make.  





The embellishment is a Christmas gift
from my friend, Karen.  Isn't it pretty?!

Here is the inside:



This is the reason I will never make
another (probably).  In order to get this
fold you have to cut corner to corner on
a 10.5 inch sheet of card stock.  Except it's
too long to put in the paper cutter.  It is
also too long to use with a ruler, or 
another sheet of card stock and I tried both.
I finally cut two 2" strips of paper and
taped them together.  Not too sturdy
but got the job done.  After all that
I didn't care if I ever made another
one or not.  Incidentally, that made
two cards, but I pitched the second piece.
I get frustrated easily.  Obviously.

I did run across another interesting
card which I will probably make some
time today.

I got three Happy New Year messages
last  night and believe it or not, I was
sound asleep well before midnight.
That tells you how old I am.  Actually, I
didn't get  much sleep the night before and
simply could not keep my eyes open!

To everyone:  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(officially)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR MARIANNE! Your dad called me last night to wish me a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope it brings you everything you hope for!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...