Sunday, January 14, 2018

Last Valentine critter card

Happy Valentine's day teddy.
The other day Cody asked me if
I knew how the teddy bear got
it's name.  Yep.  Theodore  Roosevelt. 
I think he didn't expect me to know 
that .  I wouldn't have expected him to,
so I was surprised.


I think he should have had a little smile
or something, but the pattern didn't 
show that and I didn't want to mess
around with it.  I changed the tummy
from a circle to a heart which I think
looks pretty cute.
I'm signing the last three songs this 
morning and also communion.  It's
still not super comfortable for me
to do that, but the more I practice the
better I will do, so I keep  trying.
It's more comfortable for me than
signing the offering for some reason.
I keep forgetting how to sign "offering"
  Give us money!  🤣 LOL!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...