Monday, January 22, 2018

Maggie's surgery

My friend, Coleen, has a dog named
Maggie.  She just tore her ACL 
last week and had to  have surgery.
I guess this is common among  labs.
Of course, her mommy is very concerned.  
All of us with animals know that they
are more than pets, they are our people.
So I thought it would cheer Coleen up
to receive a card for Maggie.




The left side looked kind of bare so I
added a few clear sequins.  It's hard to
see them.  This is actually two cards
combined into one and it took me
three tries to get it right.  I would rather
have had the paw prints in the middle
but after three tries I wasn't about to
go for a fourth!

I just heard a huge downpour of rain!
the snow is almost melted now.  I
guess it's time for the next onslaught.
Shhhh.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...