Sunday, January 7, 2018

Mr. and Mrs. Hedgehog

I have three more of these little critter 
valentines.  This pair of hedgehogs
are just adorable!


As a general rule I don't make Valentine
cards, but I couldn't resist all the cute
animals.  I've made them before, but
never as a Valentine card.
 
It is supposed to  get warmer today
but I'll believe it when I see  it-or rather
feel it.  With the warmer weather comes
the possibility for snow.  I also heard
we might have  a mix on Monday which
is not good since I have to be at 
hospital at 745 am.  So I'm keeping
my fingers crossed that that doesn't 
happen.  I know winter isn't over
yet and one of these days we're going
to get slammed.  I can hardly wait.
NOT.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...