Thursday, January 18, 2018

Memories

My friend lost  her mother the
other day.  She was an awesome lady
who used to listen to me cry when
my boyfriend and I broke up.  
She will be missed very much.


Those leaves aren't as easy as
they look.  I know I didn't follow the
pattern completely.  I kept getting
lost so I decided to wing it and it
looks pretty much the same.  I like it.
I stepped outside today and there was
snow all over the front step.  I thought
it had snowed again and then remembered
that I had heard the wind in the night.
it's supposed to be getting warmer
in the next few days.  The only problem
with that is the roads are getting really
bad potholes in them.  I had to dodge
quite a few when I was out yesterday.
 Indiana is really good about getting
out there and fixing them, though, 
when they are  able to.  In the 
meanwhile you just  keep dodging. 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...