Thursday, January 11, 2018

Tea time in blue

Now, this is my kind of weather.
It's been in the 50's, the snow is
almost all gone and I can smell the
bread from the McDonalds bakery!
All good things must come to an
end, though.  I hear bad weather is
coming again tomorrow.  Ice, snow,
sleet, the whole gamut.  Thanks,
Mother Nature.


I think of all three (I'll show the last
one tomorrow) this is my favourite.
I don't even like tea!  But I love the
images.  I really need to get to
Joann's and get some more of the
shimmer pastel cardstock-this time
two packs.  I love how it looks behind
the stitching, especially with images
like this.   I should just run to Fort
Wayne today since it's so nice.  It's
out of stock online.  With my luck
I'd get there and they'd be out, too.
I would call first but I know that a
lot of times they will either say yes or
no, not even looking.  Not Joann's
specifically, but I've had that 
happen with other stores.   If I
get there and they don't have it,
I will, of course, be forced to find
something to buy in place of it.
It's a long trip, so why would I
want to waste the gas??  OK,
I'll do it!  See you later!  Well,
they aren't quite open yet, but I'll
be on my way soon!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...