Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Thinking of you

I had to take these pictures individually
because of the thread, I guess.  It just 
wasn't coming out well as a set.  The
thread is metallic and is multi coloured.
I've  had it forever, have no idea
where it came from, and haven't been
able to find it online.  Or in a store
for that matter.  I still have a lot though.
A little goes a long, long way with 
these threads!




The beautiful colours of the thread
just don't get done justice on the computer,
but they are very, very pretty in person.
At least I think so!  :)  These are three
in a set of 6.  I'll show the other three
tomorrow.  
I got a recall card for my car a couple
weeks ago and kept putting it off, so
I am  getting it fixed this afternoon.
It said something about the seatbelt,
but apparently it is also tied to the
airbag somehow and that needs
to be fixed.  After October I know just
how important airbags are.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...