Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy birthday elephant

I bought this elephant stamp as
a set of animal stamps several
months ago.  They were ridiculously
cheap on clearance.  I had not one
idea on what to do with them.  Karen
suggested stamping them on patterned
paper which I never do because I never
think of it.  That's why we card makers
stick together1  Thanks, Karen!  Here's
the card I ended up with.  Shall I save
it for your birthday or send it now
and make another for later?!


I think it came out pretty cute.  There is
also a giraffe, panda, parrot, toucan and frog.
I just had a great idea for the frog!  I need
to go back to Hobby Lobby and get another
paper pack of patterned paper!  I haven't
even poked my nose out since Sunday
when I went to church. Except to take
the dog out, that is. It was 64 in the
house this morning.  To put that in 
perspective, I usually keep it at 72.  I have
been in freeze mode for days and I see no
end to it.  I hope someone checks on me
sometime soon in case I freeze to death.  
At least I will be preserved and won't smell.
 
Anyway....I have to sign this weekend and
I'm pretty shaky on all the songs so I
guess I need to get some practice in
this week.   Maybe I will venture out
today and get a few errands run.  Maybe not.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

3 comments:

  1. He (the elephant) is so cute! You can't see it on FB...
    It's cold here too if that makes you feel any better. Your furnace can't keep up? only 64?? that's too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? It shows up for me. Or do you just mean you can't see it until you click on the post? I've had trouble with FB wanting to post a picture period. The furnace just can't keep up with how cold it is outside. It is 61 in here today. I'm grateful I'm not outside. People freeze to death in this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FB only show bottom - don't know what it is till I click on picture which takes me to your blog. Love the cards you posted today!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...