Thursday, January 4, 2018

Easel card

This card came out exactly how I
saw it in my head which is saying
quite a bit!


I'm pretty excited with how it
looks!  The beads at the bottom
are another gift from Karen.  I tried 
to make them into a straight line
but that's just how they lay and
nothing can change it.  That's
the only thing that looks a little
goofy to me.  John would say, "If you
didn't point it out no one would have
noticed."  So pretend I didn't point
it out.  I can't make things straight
anyway, so why try when the beads
don't want to be straight?!
I had a nice lunch with Pam yesterday
and it was WARM in the restaurant. 
I think in my car going over it's the
warmest I've been in a week.
Tonight is coffee chat here in
Angola and I'm looking forward to
that. Sam's granddaughter, Grace, will
be there and I enjoy signing with her.
She just turned 13 and is the greatest kid.
 Pam might come early to have
dinner.  We eat out way too often, LOL.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...