Saturday, January 6, 2018

Masculine birthday card

I'm not super good at doing 
masculine cards, but, hey-
they have birthdays, too, right?!


This is two dies from the Tim Holtz 
set of scribbles and splat.  I just love
the splat!  I'm also probably going to
get the swirly scribbles set, maybe next
month.   I've seen so many cool cards
done with them.  This is the inside:

This way I used both the positive 
and negative pieces .  I don't always
decorate the inside, mainly because
most of my cards are note cards,  but
I think I'm going to start trying to snazz 
them up a little.  
I'm planning on hibernating on the
couch today until I have to leave
for church for practice.  I'm doing
announcements this week as well.
I'm still not very good, but I guess
that's how you get better.  I have a 
tendency not to try because I'm 
afraid I'll mess up but where does
that get anyone, right?  Besides,
I'm doing it for God and He knows
I mess up and loves me anyway.
I wish everyone was like that. 
People get their feelings hurt
too easily.  We need to just accept
and love one another the way they
are.  I'm climbing off my soapbox now.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...