Sunday, January 21, 2018

Giraffes

I love giraffes and have even
gotten to feed them twice.  One
touched my  hand with his 
tongue.  It felt like a cat's
tongue-very rough.


This had to be done on a bigger
card, but they don't cost more to
send, unlike the square ones.  What
a dumb rule.
 
I have been trying forever to find
a good way to keep the cards
I already have made until I need
them.  Then I thought if I used my
card display I would at least have
a place for the smaller cards, but I
found that the square ones fit in it, too!
 

Isn't that awesome?!  Now I won't
have to worry about them getting bent.
 
I don't have to sign at all today, 
so I'm going to enjoy just watching.
Of course, I will sign from my seat
during the songs, but that's easier
because If I mess up no one sees
me, LOL.  No one minds if someone
messes up anyway.  It's a good
learning environment.  I don't think
the congregation pays any attention
 to us and they wouldn't know if
we messed up anyway.
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...