Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Tea time in pink

You gotta love winter. NOT.  It's icy
out.  I tried to go to the hospital
but had to turn around.  I called
and they said I could take the monitor 
off and bring it in when the roads 
were better.   I  mean, who cares about
my heart if I'm dead, right?! I hate winter.
Have I ever mentioned that?


I have 3 images like this, in 3 different colours.
This is the first one.  I think I like the blue
one better, but they are all pretty.  I
still haven't finished showing the 
Valentine critters, LOL!
Look what I saw in the parking lot at
Walmart yesterday!!

Pretty cool, eh?  I just had to take a picture.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...