Saturday, January 27, 2018

Tea bag folding

This is something I haven't done
in ages.  I happened to see a 
card with a medallion on it and
decided to look up some of my
old haunts.  I picked this one
up again quickly.  Some of the 
others are a little harder so I'll
save them for another time.


I think it came out pretty well.
A friend asked me to make a scroll 
box for a friend of hers who is struggling.
This is what I came up with.


These butterflies are so beautiful
but way too chunky for a card as a 
general rule.  This was just perfect
for that gorgeous little thing.  I wish the
"Faith" gems were in green, but oh well.
It still looks great, I think.
Deaf chat was fun, but wow is it busy
there with two bars, one on either side 
of the street.  I had to park on a back street.
Not the best place, but Pam drove me over
so I didn't have to walk in the dark.  Not
that anyone would want to mug me.  
 They'd probably run in fear at the mere
sight of  me, LOL.    In a little while I'm
going to meet her for breakfast and
then later today Judy graciously said
she would swing by and we can go over
the songs together so I don't have to
go all the way to Waterloo.  She has
a party she's attending here in Fremont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...