Monday, January 15, 2018

Little girl on a swing

I love this image.  It was a bit
of a pain to cut, but well worth
it, I think.


And....when I put it on the card, the
card opened backwards!  I don't
do that very often, but when I do
it really irritates me.  So I wrote to
her "you know it's hand made when
the card front is BACKWARDS!  LOL.
Yesterday was so awesome.  We had
a girl come with her aunt and uncle
(they already attend) that Pam has
known since age 8 when she was first
interpreting for her.  her name is Parrish.
I have met her a couple of times before.
We were really excited that she came.
I don't know, I think it helped when I
signed the songs.  Pam told me I
signed them really well and that she 
thought  I had the "annointing".  Not sure 
what that means, exactly, but I'll take it! 
 I was going to sign communion as well, but
with Parrish there I thought someone
who was better able to sign it should.
Not a good time to practice.  Especially
for communion. 
We're getting snow again.  Yipee.  
We are also under a winter storm
advisory until 7 pm tonight.  I
think the only time I will poke my
nose out today is when B'Elanna
has to go out.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...