Friday, January 19, 2018

When it rains

I haven't used umbrella man in
 a while and I really love how
this card turned out!




I need to use him more often.  Now 
for a bit of levity...



I thought this was hilarious! 
 My holter monitor results came back.
I am having premature contractions,
both atrial and ventricular.  My heart
pauses occasionally, too.  (very scary)
Apparently this is common and my doctor
said I can go to a cardiologist if I want 
(I don't) but they don't do anything for
it.  I guess you just get used to it
and move on with your life.  Thankfully
it's not something serious.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...