Sunday, December 31, 2017

Countdown to the new year!

For the occasion, I have this
card to show:


The gold is such a pain to work 
with but it sure makes the results
stand out.  I was super pleased with
how the card looked when I finished.
One year ago tomorrow is the first time
I signed a song in church.  It was called
"This I believe" .  I'm not signing today,
but we ARE singing that song, so that's
kind of cool.  What a whirlwind this
year has been.  I've even attempted
part of the sermon already!  I am no
where near ready to actually do one,
but it was good practice.  There is
a program, class, not sure what you
call it, called CITI in May  in
Fort Wayne .  I think it stands for "church
interpreter training institute"  It's not
cheap, but I'm planning to go .  A few
months ago I would have told you no
way would I EVER go to something
like that.  That's where I've come
from to today.  So many changes
this year, as always happens in people's
lives, but on this day we become
 introspective and evaluate the good and
bad of the year.  There are things I could
have done much better.  Things I wish
I hadn't done at all.  But for the most
part I am happy with this past year
and that's saying quite a bit, because
most of my life that would not have
been my declaration at the end of
the year.  I hope everyone else
can say the same!
Happy New Years Eve!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year Marianne!! Yes, your accomplishments for 2017 are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you, Nancy! Maybe we will get a chance to hang out sometime this year. :) That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...