Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Two patterns, one card

For this card I used two different
patterns then combined them
onto one card and I think it looks
quite harmonious.



 It is so cold outside that I heard Niagra 
falls is freezing.  Do you know how many
times that has happened??  We saw the
falls on the Canadian side in about 2006, I 
believe.  Maybe 2005.  Magnificent!  I certainly
don't want to see them right now, though. 
 
It's so cold...How cold is it?  It's so cold
my feelings hurt!  I borrowed that from
the weather channel.  They had # how
cold is it.  (that's hashtag for the milennials
and the pound sign for us old folks).  Some
of the things people were coming up with
were pretty darned funny! One was, "it's
so cold the politicians have their hands
in their own pockets!"  LOL!
 
I am going to lunch with Pam today-
we missed our usual Sunday lunch.
I'm hoping the car will be warmed
up by the time I get to Auburn- half
an hour away.  This car takes forever.
AND the wiper fluid is frozen.
I want my car back! 😢
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...