Sunday, January 28, 2018

little boy and bear

This is one of my favourite images.
This little clown-boy is so
adorable.  As a general rule
I hate clowns, but he is an exception.


I don't know, is he really a clown?
I think he is called Pietro.  I love how
the bear is peeking out from behind him.
I'm signing three songs today.  I decided
I'm praying wrong.  Rather than praying
that God will help me  do a good job,
I want to start praying He will use my
hands as He sees fit.  Of course, that
is always what I want, but not usually
the way I pray.  The other thing I am
going to begin praying for is confidence.
I have pretty much none.  We are supposed
to pray for things we want.  Since I
believe that this is what HE wants, 
He would also want me to be confident
enough to carry out His plan, right?
Where does the confidence come from?
Trusting Him to use me as He sees fit.
That's just a big circle.  It makes total
sense to me.  I hope I'm explaining
my reasoning clearly.  I know this isn't
an instant thing.  It's going to take me
time to totally trust Him rather than
relying on myself to do a good job,
get the signs right, convey the right 
meaning...That's from my human side.
But I want to start trusting Him in
 everything  involved in it.  Well,  everything
period, but I'm just thinking of the signing
part now.   So here we go, God.  Together.
Keep my eyes upon you. 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...