Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine boxes

I've been cleaning house for a
friend for about 5 years now.  A 
couple of years ago his brother 
moved in as well.  Very nice guys.
So I decided to make them a
Valentine box.   I put it in their
rooms as a surprise but they came
home early and saw them while I
was still there.

They kind of look like milk cartons, but
there is no side to them.  You can
kind of see it on the white one.  I forgot to
take a picture of the sides.  Here is the
inside:



They are filled with the giant M&M's
that have sayings on them like the  
candy hearts.  I've never seen them
before.  They're huge.  Under the M&M's
 are foil wrapped candy hearts.
They liked them!
I had a hard time sleeping last night
and it didn't help that between 130 Am
and 2 AM my neighbors thought it would
be a great idea to sit in their vehicle and
blare their music.  You know, the kind
that the base rattles your windows?  
I finally put some ear plugs in.  That's
ridiculous.  I know I can't be the only
one who was annoyed.  People
have no common sense.  One of
my biggest pet peeves.  Use your
brain.  God didn't give it to you just
to fill up your empty head!  Sigh.
Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...