Monday, January 8, 2018

New toys!

I'm not sure I really like this
new cutting die I got.  It's a card easel.
You really have to fold the butterfly
wings backwards to get it to hold
the card and it still is a little shaky.
Not too happy about that.




Here is a new pattern I just got, sitting
on the easel.



The problem is that it sits too far forward.
I have a pattern that I can cut out that 
holds the card better than this.
 
This is the card alone:
 

I'm very happy with how it turned out!
It kind of looks like a mask, doesn't it?
 
It's finally warmer now, (relatively speaking)
but we were supposed to get some weather.
We are under an advisory until 11 am.
It doesn't look like anything happened, but
I guess I will find out in a little while
as I have to be at the hospital at 745.  They 
are going to put a holter monitor on me to
see if my heart is behaving properly.  I am
pretty sure it will show nothing, but it's
kind of disconcerting when your heart
races and feels like it's going to jump
out of your chest, so better be safe than
in the ER with a heart attack or worse. 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A holter monitor?? Haven't heard of that. What did you find out about your thyroid? You said you were always tired. Might be you're anemic? Sounds like you need a complete physical. Bless you. Hope all is better!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...