Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Center mesh stitching

I saw this pattern and thought
it was so pretty that I made
two cards with it, but different
colours.  Why?  I don't know.
I guess because I can.



I think of the two I like the
dark pink and brown the best 
just because I like those colours 
together.  The bottom one is peach,
but I forgot what I was doing and
stitched it on a pink piece of
card stock so it doesn't quite look
like peach.  It does look more 
like it in real life. 
I am signing all 5 songs this
week and two I've never signed 
in front.  One is kind of fast.  I'm
meeting with Coleen at the end of
the week to go over them.  I'll
muddle through, make mistakes 
and God will take glory (I hope!)
anyway.   It will be interesting.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...