Friday, January 26, 2018

Mom's birthday

My mother will be 81 next month.
It doesn't seem possible, but then
I can't imagine me being 59.  
Remember "anyone over 30 is the 
enemy"?  I'm waaaaay past that, sadly.


This is the front of the card.  I
smeared the ink on the inside and
ended up scrapping the first one
which really ticked me off.  I
usually use an ink that dries instantly
but I got some new stamps and that
ink causes them to stick to the paper
and you don't get a good image by
the time you peel the paper away.
So I used an ink that is more 
liquid and it smears when not
dry.  Good move, Marianne.  Here
is the inside.

I'm pretty happy with  it.
Tonight is coffee chat with the 
deaf.  I'm looking forward to it.  I
need to teach the coffee house 
 to make a good
frappuccino, though, lol. 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...