Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Froggy fun

This page of images looked a lot
cuter before I got them.  But I guess
they are still cute.


There's five or six different images.
I thought this one was hilarious.
At first I thought he was just
shoving the other frog into the water
then I noticed he had goggles
so he was ready for it.  That took a
little of the fun away for me!  :)
I used my light box to trace inside
the center stitching to make
 the pink panel.  It came out pretty
well considering I'm not usually
very good at free handing which
is basically what that is.
B'Elanna is at the "beauty parlor".
She loves going there and is
so incredibly soft when she gets
home.  She may not shed but she
costs me 25.00 every six weeks.
I guess she's worth it! Later I'm
having lunch with Dianne and then
I plan to get some more cards
made.  The holter monitor is driving
me crazy because one of the leads
is pulling at my skin.  I don't think 
I fell asleep until like 4 am.
It is so nice outside! I am loving the 
weather. Well, loving it for this time
 of year anyway.  I have asked God to let
it continue to get warmer and keep
it that way.  I know He's smiling and
shaking His head and going, "Yep.  
She's at it again.  When will she learn?!" 
I hope I make Him smile.  
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...