Saturday, January 13, 2018

Playful dolphins

Now we're back to the Valentine
critters.  There's just one more 
after this.   


I love dolphins!
I decided to go back to  pinterest
because I have so many card ideas
pinned.  Now I see that "based on
my activity" they are giving me pins
for baby toys, wedding stuff and
Korean  language .  What activity
exactly, makes you think that I 
care about baby stuff and weddings?
I can KIND OF understand the Korean
because I have a board for sign language
but that's kind of a stretch.  I wonder
what language I'll see next.  I'm
not sure why I torture myself like this,
checking out pinterest, but I do like
seeing card ideas and stitching
card patterns.  I wish there was
someone-real or otherwise-to
complain to, but apparently they
don't want to hear about it.  I wonder
if there's another site similar to pinterest.
I forgot to mention that when I went
to Joann's the other day, I looked and
they did not have the glimmer pastel
card stock.  I was really bummed.
Then I thought I'd move a few
things around because sometimes 
 people put things back in the wrong 
place and voila! there it was.  I bought
two packs.  Bonus-it was 40% off.  
Everything I bought that day was
40% off.  You can only use one
coupon at a time, but when everything
is 40% off you win!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...