Friday, January 12, 2018

Tea time in pink and blue

I'm not so crazy about this one and
sorry, Kelly, but I think I mailed
it and I don't have any more of
these images.  But I will send you
the one from yesterday.


We were supposed to get ice and snow.  
So far it is only raining as far as I 
can tell.  It's still pretty dark.  But the
temp on my phone says 31, so maybe 
it's icy and I can't see it.  At any rate,
 it's a lot colder than it was yesterday.
  I knew not to hope but sometimes
 I can't help myself!
My brother in law and sister in
law (John's sister) came over last night.
We play always phase 10 and I beat them 
both. I've been on a losing streak.  Then we
usually play a few games of farkle which
is a dice game.  I won two out of three
and the only reason I lost that one 
is because Laurel stole it from me. 
That's OK.  I'll get her next time, LOL 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...