Friday, February 9, 2018

4X6 card trade

I am getting active again in my ATC group 
(artist trading cards) which is how I
got started in paper crafting in 2008.   
I've joined a couple of swaps and a
member asked me if I would trade a
4x6 card with her.  I don't think I've
ever made one, but it's not any harder
than making a card, just different
dimensions.  She wanted pink.  She
got pink!

I made  her a card to tuck it into, as well.

Here are ATC's I made for 
a RAK (random act of kindness)


These patterns scale down so wonderfully!
And finally, I ordered a  sign language
dictionary.  I had no idea it was going to 
be so big, but it has lots more words than
the one I have and is easy to read and
understand the signs.  I'm happy!   It's
like two inches thick! 

It is snowing like crazy out.  I think
I will have to go out and snowblow
before long or it will be above my knees
and we are under a warning until
at least 10 pm tonight.   I knew it
would come eventually.  I just didn't
want to think about it.
Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. That's a lot snow! Stay safe & warm! Happy to hear Cody is coming to church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so happy. I live 30 minutes away and it's just not worth taking the chance. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...