Thursday, June 30, 2016

Artist trading cards

Artist trading cards, or ATC's are how
I got started making cards.  Sorry if
I have already written about this, I 
don't remember if I did or not.
Anyway, they are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, the
size of baseball cards and as the
name suggests, they are traded.
The group that I belong to does
lots of different kinds of trades
and  one of them is a continuous
round robin.  The one that
I'm participating in is for three
people to work on.  So I've started
3 sets of cards:




which I will send to three different
people.  They will then work on them and
send them to another player.  That player will
work on it, keep one and send the other
two to me and I will send one to player
one.  It's a lot of fun because you never
know what another artist will come 
up with.  I haven't done any trading
in quite a while and my mailbox is
so empty it echoes.  Except when bills 
arrive, but who wants those??
So hopefully I can get back into this
and have some "happy mail" to look
forward to!
I went and did blood work today
for my cholesterol.  I fasted about 7 hrs.
then noticed on the paperwork that
you are supposed to fast 10-12 hrs.
Oh, well.  It will just come back
as high again, probably, which
it probably still is anyway.  Next
time I will know.  Learn to read
the small print!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey that sounds like fun. How can I get in on that? Like what you have started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atcsforall.com they have tons of different activities, some mail art, things like that.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...