Wednesday, June 15, 2016

More birthday cards

Apparently many parents were
cuddling up keeping warm during
the cooler weather and lots
of summer babies were conceived...
Lots of birthdays in July and August.


This is for a cousin, using some of the
feather die cuts that my friend, Karen,
sent me.  I think it turned out pretty well. 
I hope she likes red!!



A gate fold card with a neat
closure.  A lot of the time I will
put a "belly band" on a gate
fold which is a band that goes
around the middle of the card
to keep it closed.  They tend to 
want to pop open otherwise.
I need to use up this barnwood
paper as I'm getting VERY tired of
it and I need to buy more.  But
I have so much paper already
that I can't justify it until I 
get rid of some of the other.
Besides, Karen and I are supporting
one another in not buying anymore
craft items- for a little while  anyway.
Right after I ordered another die
set....I had to have something to
tide me over, right?!

I heard thunder this morning!
It didn't last long and we aren't
really getting a lot of rain, but right
now we will take anything we can
get.  The grass is turning brown.
I love summer for all the green
trees, grass, etc. and now it's tuning
brown.  Time for a good rain. From
my lips to God's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...