Saturday, June 25, 2016

Playing with vellum

This didn't come out so well,
but it's pretty from a distance, so I
thought I'd include it.  Behind the
vellum is a panel that has distress
ink blended on it.


Sorry about the background.  It's early 
and I didn't want to turn on lights to put
it where I usually photograph them.


I die cut these flowers twice, then
cut the flowers off and added
them to the greenery.  I hate orange
but it looked good for this
card.  The butterfly  hides a little oops!

Finally....


My brother in law, Larry, on the floor
playing with B'Elanna.  He's feeding her
bits of food but she'd rather he chase her so
she can bark at him!  He gets down on
the floor with her and chases her
around and she absolutely loves it.
Sometimes I have to put her in the
bedroom while we are playing cards
because she won't stop barking at him
to get him to play with her.  She doesn't
understand she's not the only one
who likes to play games!!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful! Love that you keep trying different techniques! B'Elanna obviously loves Larry! She is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes my mom happy, too. they just had a play date the other while ago. She smiles more when she plays with B'Elanna.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...