Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Early is better

My friend, Dianne's birthday is
tomorrow.  However, for some
reason I thought it was the 20th, so
I gave her her gift (the nugget cake)
WAY early.  Well, I can't let her REAL 
birthday go unacknowledged, can I?



I think she will get a kick out of it.

I am going to go to Fort Wayne
in a little while and get some bird food
and toys.  I need to get out of the house
 and away from the saddness.
The mornings are the hardest because
when I uncover the birds I only have
two to uncover.  I think soon it will
be only one because I am looking for
a good home for Luna.  I love her, but
she was John's bird and she needs lots
of interaction which I just can't
give her.  He let her climb all over him
all the time-he said she comforted him.
So she expects that.  I don't let birds
crawl all over me and especially not on
my shoulder.  That's just asking for
trouble especially when you wear earrings
and a nose stud.  She needs to be with
someone who will give her lots and lots
of time.  She's a very sweet bird and will
make a wonderful companion for someone
who has that type of personality.
I may have to make a stop at JoAnn's while
I'm there.  It's just around the corner in the
same center.  What do they say about
shopping therapy?  I may not buy anything,
but it's fun to look.  And if I do buy something
I'm not telling you, Karen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...